MBX 5.0? What to do with 4.5?

Meryl Margolies

Now that MBX 5.0 is up and running, what should I do with the 4.5 installation. I suspect that Horizon Link and AcuFil are still needed, but what about Easy Design, Easy Edit, and Design Gallery? I also have a Digitizer MBX Service Pack Icon.

Thanks for the advice.

You can use the Windows Control Panel to remove MBX 4.5. That should delete the desktop icons for EasyDesign, EasyEdit and DesignGallery, but if they remain you can delete those as well. The MBX Service Pack can also be deleted. HorizonLink and AcuFil are not related to Digitizer and should be left alone.