Re: Workbook for 15000

Judy Jackson <judy.j282@...>

Have now had this reply.......

Dear Judy,

Thank you for your email.

The MC15000 workbook is produced in America – we are in talks to try and obtain some copies for UK customers.

Should we be successful we will email you accordingly.

Kind regards,

Helen.

So if anyone is interested in getting the workbook in the uk I suggest you also contact Janome Uk to secure a copy.   Judy, Cornwall UK

Sent from my iPad

On 3 Mar 2016, at 20:50, judy.j282@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I have sent this email to Janome UK. I hope anyone else in the uk who may need this book will also email them. Maybe with a few of us badgering them they may actually get it for us........

Hi, there has been a lot of discussion on the yahoo 15000 group about the work book. Quite a few members in America are finding this book very useful and we in the uk would also like to be able to purchase it. Please, Please could you not source it for us here? We have no local classes and although I attended the very good class with Ann White last year, I feel there is still a lot,to learn.....in my own time with the aid of this book. I look forward to your help, in this.

Here's hoping!!

Judy, Cornwall UK