Workbook for 15000

judy.j282@...

I have sent this email to Janome UK. I hope anyone else in the uk who may need this book will also email them. Maybe with a few of us badgering them they may actually get it for us........

Hi, there has been a lot of discussion on the yahoo 15000 group about the work book. Quite a few members in America are finding this book very useful and we in the uk would also like to be able to purchase it. Please, Please could you not source it for us here? We have no local classes and although I attended the very good class with Ann White last year, I feel there is still a lot,to learn.....in my own time with the aid of this book. I look forward to your help, in this.

Here's hoping!!

Judy, Cornwall UK