Re: Anita Goodesign Class

Sandra Wilbourne

Heather may I ask where you buy the poly batting/thermor. I have not heard of it? Thanks in advance.

Sandra W. Wilbourne, MS, NBCT, LPCA
Licensed Professional Counselor Associate

"I have learned that people
will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."- Maya Angelou

On Feb 24, 2016, at 10:34 AM, HEATHER COWAN heather-c@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I have some of her quilt block design sets and really like them.  I use a light weight poly batting called thermor so they are softer/more flexible.  They are not so dense as hoop sisters and finish beautifully.  Imho
Good luck
Heather

On Feb 23, 2016, at 8:48 PM, stevovaso@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone...
I am considering taking an Anita Goodesign class and have never quilted before. It would be one of the quilt blocks in the hoop embroidery designs with the "flip & fold" method were the fabric strips are stitched while still in the hoop.

Has anyone done one of her projects and do any of you have any recommendations?

Thank you all in advance!