Reliable Iron

JoAnn Novak

  I have tried many brands of irons and was very disappointed.
  Couple of years ago I tried a SHARK.  I LOVE this iron.  It does what the
  advertising says.  The steam works great, does not leak and I am very
  satisfied.  So I recommend Shark.
  JoAnn

Can anyone recommend a good reliable iron?  I have had very poor luck with the Oliso.  After a year the buttons for spray and steam get stuck in the down position.  I contacted the manufacture and they will repair it for an outrageous amount of money.  I need an iron to work for more than a year and be able to function on a daily basis.  So what are you all using???