Re: Any Fellow Garment Sewists?

m1955seamstress

I agree, Patti.  I love seeing all the beautiful quilts.  I will have to check out your projects.  After 50 years of sewing I've done a lot of different projects but my main passion is clothing.  I've also made some heirloom outfits for little ones but no grandkids yet.  Maybe someday!

Marla

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2016, at 9:17 AM, pble2000@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Marla, I'm another primarily garment sewist. Actually I sew pretty much anything except quilts! I have posted photos of a couple of recent projects in the group files. I truly appreciate the creative expression in quilts and shall continue to be an 'appreciator'. As a friend says, "every artist needs an audience." I'm the quilt audience.

Patti who is off to Puyallup Sew Expo tomorrow!!!