Re: We interrupt your normal list reading to tell you ...

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Thanks!  After much mispent money, I finally learned my limitations.  At one point I had a 15 needle thinking I would have an embroidery business.  Didn't listen to the voice of reason that said "That's not going to work because the business isn't going to knock on your door, you have to go out and get it".  Trouble is, that's not something I'm confortable
doing 😕  The other big lesson was buying Wilcom.  It's great for digitizers, but the editing functions were not very easy for me to learn.  I'd never knock the software; it just isn't a good fit for me.  I'll try the 30 day trial and see if it's something I'm confortable using.  I'll also try Embird, which many people rave about.  Thank you for letting us know that there are some reasonably priced programs we might be able to use.  I love how you preface your replies - they're very entertaining.