Re: We interrupt your normal list reading to tell you ...

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Out of curiosity, is it any more user friendly than Wilcom?  I bought Wilcom quite a while ago because I succumbed to an online demo, and one other person who was watching told me how fantastic it was.  Watching someone else do it made it look so easy!  Does Hatch have the capabilities to do basic functions, such as resizing, combining designs and cutting parts?  I'm still using Wilcom, but it's very complicated for me.  I finally figured out how to do those tasks, although reassigning colors was above my head!  I'd like to get something much simpler.  All I need is editing software.  I don't do any digitizing.  I spent $3,000 on Wilcom, and can't afford to make another mistake!  For someone who needs digitizing ,software. I've heard it's at the top of the list. but that doesn't help if I can't understand how to use it.  It's time to admit my mistakes and move on. Thanks for telling us about the new software.

Coming up with a user-friendly answer, Jim says:
It's not for me to say whether it's user-friendly, as that's a subjective opinion that only you can make. That's why they give you a free 30 day trial. Try it for yourself. Within 30 days you'll know, and if you decide it's right for you you'll spend much less than $3,000.