Re: Workbook

bdake@sbcglobal.net

Jim, I love your online workbook. I've been going through it watching the videos. I have just one question. Where do you have information about switching bobbin holders for embroidery? Is it necessary to do this. If so which one is for embroidery. P.S. I love my 15000 and would not trade it for anything! Even if my husband does complain about the cost. Lol
Jeannie Dake

Translating "online" to mean "on iPad", Jim says:
We don't actually mention changing the bobbin case for embroidery. Diane doesn't every change it. The only time you need to use the yellow dot case is if you are getting bobbin thread showing during embroidery.