Re: Save Stitch Composer Stitches to USB?

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

To get stitches you have created in Stitch Composer into the machine, you must use the USB cable to connect your computer to the machine. The OrdF folder is for combinations of existing stitches, not new stitches you have created.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "joylaytor" <joylaytor@...> wrote:

I am trying to save Stitch Composer stitches to USB from HorizonLink. I have a properly formatted USB and I see the stitch in the Ordf directory on the stick, but 12000 machine says there are no files. Do I have to use direct connect from Horizon Link only?
Joy