Re: Acuedit

Karen Edgecombe

Can anyone tell me how to save designs in the machine (15000)? I transferred from AcuEdit, and created the folder, but could not get the design into the folder. I thought I did, but nothing was there. Sent from my iPad

Having more folders than a Japanese origami convention, Jim says:
When you send a design to the machine from AcuEdit it goes straight to the "Ready to Sew" screen. At that point it has NOT been permanently saved in the machine. If you want to keep it in the machine you need to go to the EDIT screen and save it. If you have our My 15000 app see Embroidery Editing on the Machine - Part 1 and Part 2.