From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 8:15 PM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Has anyone used the free Pulse Ambassador to resize designs?

I've had the program for quite a while, but when I went to try it out again lately, couldn't figure out how to use it 😕  Same thing with Wilcom TrueSizer.  I have Wilcom (another impulse purchase) and I can't remember how to use that either!   I don't need to do much - resize, combine or adjust designs.  I can figure out color changes on my own,  I think whatever I use, I need one on one instruction.  I wonder if my Janome dealer would include some simple instruction on Horizon Link. I even hesitate to try Embird, even though it's relatively inexpensive.  Or I could just stick to sewing, and only use designs that need no alterations!  Right now, I have plenty of sewing to occupy my time.