Re: resequencing with mbx

bdake@sbcglobal.net

For some reason the way I did it worked. I changed the colors on the designs and saved them as if they were different designs. Added them one at a time. Resequenced the colors in the proper stitching order. I did this with all four. Then one by one changed the colors back to the proper color which joined each color change. So far I've done this with two designs which turned out beautifully. Now if I had more colors with dense stitching it probably wouldn't work. Plus these are for selling at a Children's craft fair going very cheap. I've posted a picture. Thanks for the input.

Jeannie Dake