Coaster Design

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Thank you so much for the coaster design!  I read way more than I write, and many of my questions are answered that way.  I've been doing more sewing than embroidery lately, and need to brush up on those skills again.  I'm glad I finally decided to explore Horizon Link.  It seems like I can open my existing designs without dragging out the partially broken and fragile Wilcom Dongle.
  I haven't delved into it yet, but there must be some instructions readily available.  I haven't looked yet, so I'm not asking yet!

Thanks again for your gift to the group; I totally enjoy reading your responses, especially the humor in them.  You have tremendous patience a gift for making things understandable!
Sue Raabe