From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...] On Behalf Of hobbied1@...
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:27 AM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] My 12000....a problem

I was stitching with my 12000 when it started making a "groaning" noise intermittently when the needle went down. Handwheel is difficult to turn, too. Any ideas what the problem might be? Does it need to go to the shop? I've had it since the end of November & it's been fine til now.

Thanks for your help,

Marsha

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.