Re: using a mac

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Congratulations Vickie! No worries about your MacBook Pro. I'm using Fusion to run all the new Janome software and it works great. As for Digitizer MBX, there are two good reasons to upgrade it:

1. It allows creating designs for the largest 12000 hoop.

2. It contains a DVD tutorial by Trevor Conquergood of Stitchitize explaining how to use it.

If you've never used Digitizer, you've been missing out on a great tool. Trevor will show you how to use it!

--- In janome12000@..., "Vickie" <vickie_fowler@...> wrote:

Jim, I just ordered the 12000 and hope to have it by the first of Dec!. My question is this. I have a MacBook Pro running VMWare Fusion. Will this be sufficient to run the Horizon Link or do you recommend another program for running a virtual machine? I don't know whether to get the MBX or not. I have Digi Pro, but have never used it. What are the advantages of using MBX?

Thanks for all your valuable input!

--Vickie
(Fort Davis, TX)