Re: She arrived yesterday!

Donna Morton

My new 12000 arrived safe and sound yesterday.  I sat and stitched many of the decorative stitches last night.  Today I used the embroidery unit for most of the day.  The 140 X 140 hoop is perfect for the 5 in Hoopsisters quilt I am working on.  I also used the 230 X 230 to work on the Hawaiian applique quilt I designed with the help of the Artistic Sewing Suite.

Not a single problem all day.  Smooth running and quite enough that I finally was able to catch up on some of Trevor’s webinars while stitching.

Donna M
Canada