Cutting a circle

susies.stitches@...

I'm making Christmas tree napkins and using the quarter circle cut around ruler.  I find my rotary cutter consistency seems to hit something in the slot, and I can't finish the circle.  I'm using the 45 mm cutter per the instructions.  Does anyone have any suggestions for an alternate way to cut a 17" circle?  I know you can fold the fabric in fourths, and cut a curve, but I'm not good at eyeing things, and I need the circles to be round. Otherwise, I'm enjoying my 12000, which is the first machine I've ever had that doesn't constantly jamming.  On the few occasions it does, I just re- thread it.  It's very forgiving and rarely complains as long as I play by the rules :-)  Thanks for any advice you can give me.  Sue Raabe