Re: Windows 10 update by mistake!

Judy Jackson <judy.j282@...>

I agree Carolyn, although I have had to get my brain working I have had no issues with W10 or wth any of my existing software.

Judy, Cornwall Uk

Sent from my iPad

On 2 Dec 2015, at 17:00, cmgazerro@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

What seems to be problem with W10?  I did and aside from the learning curve, I love it.  As with all computer issues I absorb on an as need basis.  The possibilities are endless and trying to learn all at once is more than overwhelming.  Microsoft support has been really good also.  FYI:   When opening ZIP embroidery files I like to "select all".  Then select janome and PDF files before deleting the other files.  Could not find the "select all" feature.  Did search on web and discovered the feature is under the "Home" tab.  Now all is good.  Hope this helps.

Carolyn