Re: Windows 10 update by mistake!

MarieD <marie.drozdis@...>

For those who don't want to install the upgrade, there are plenty of sites
online that have little programs that prevent Win10 from installing
automatically. They also identify the Microsoft Knowledge Base download
that keeps nudging owners to install Win10. Once I deleted that, I no
longer get the notifications. A web search will identify those.

I have the upgrade on my laptop and do like it, but I am deliberately
staying with Win7 on my desktop. I have a couple of necessary programs that
will not run on Win8/8.1 so Win7 stays with me. I don't know or care if
they work with 10, but I doubt it.

MarieD