MBX and corel update

gbmko

Dear Jim and any other experts! Because I had registered Corel essentials when that option came up at some point,(? or was it something else?) I got a free consult with corel. (I am still waiting to hear from janome). There had been an issue with graphics suite x5 and another Wilcom product, but that patch did not work when he tried it. He doesn't think I can have both programs on the same computer. So, he uninstalled my suite x5, and completely erased any traces of Corel, and uninstalled MBX. I then reinstalled, but don't think the emb to graphics is working. I've attached a screen shot of where it is highlighted when I first open the program, but how it is grayed out when I have a design selected. In case I am missing something, at this point shouldn't the pencil be highlighted so I can use it? Is there something else I should do? (I hope so...I hope I'm just missing a step I need to take!)

I'm waiting for another response back from "Miguel". I can find essentials on my computer...

So, until I find out something from corel or Janome, i would recomment NOT installing MBX if you have any other corelDRAW product already installed. Barbara Jean