Re: Acu programs and apple I phone 6 64 g - and couching

Anne Parker

Re the couching feet

​rom my understanding​ there are now going to be 3 methods of couching.

1. In sewing mode with the cording or beading feet.
2. Free motion couching with a foot that has 2 attachments to take different widths of cords
3. A new embridery couching foot to be used with the embroidery function

The last was mentioned on Janome Life with the info about the machine update, and the post has since been taken down - I assume until the update is freely available.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance". Anon