Re: MBX

Bea Rosier <bearosier@...>

The only time I created a different hoop, I defined it's parameters and then named it and it worked just fine.  You should be able to do it too.  What you will discover is that when you are ready to save the stitch file, it will only save if you are using the suffix for the pfaff or whatever... In other words, it will not save as .jef if you have the user defined hoop designated..

On Feb 12, 2012, at 9:18 PM, "Grace" <me2sew@...> wrote:

I know this is a silly question, but here goes. Is it possible to create a new hoop for a larger design (approx. 14x14) that would be used on a Pfaff machine. Or can you only create a new hoop for the Janome machines? Thanks.