Re: MBX and design gallery

gbmko

I never had Digitizer Pro, so this was a new install. Also, as I'm going through the wonderful instructional video by Trevor, and realized I didn't have those folders showing on the left side like on his screen, I discovered the "hide/show folders" button. DUH! What a difference that made. It's all so easy now!

I'm REALLY enjoying this software, even if my Corel is all messed up. I sent questions to both Janome and Corel about the issue, so I'll let you know what I find out.

Apparently Design Gallery was installed with MBX, but you were still looking at where the Embroidery Gallery used to be. MBX moves it from Drive C to the My Documents folder (aka Documents Library in Windows 7).

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "gbmko" <gbmko@> wrote:

Woo hoo! I accidently figured this one out! I discovered where on my computer that the embroidery album had installed. Then opened design gallery, hit view, browse location, and then opened it from the folder on my computer...so now all the pictures open in design gallery. So, I think that is the solution if anyone else has this problem. Barbara Jean