Re: MBX and design gallery

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Apparently Design Gallery was installed with MBX, but you were still looking at where the Embroidery Gallery used to be. MBX moves it from Drive C to the My Documents folder (aka Documents Library in Windows 7).

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "gbmko" <gbmko@...> wrote:

Woo hoo! I accidently figured this one out! I discovered where on my computer that the embroidery album had installed. Then opened design gallery, hit view, browse location, and then opened it from the folder on my computer...so now all the pictures open in design gallery. So, I think that is the solution if anyone else has this problem. Barbara Jean