Re: Quarter inch foot

Anne Parker

Thanks for the idea for using Utility stitch 4.  Hadn't thought of that one!

However I'm wondering that if you just page through the stitches, or choose the Decorative Stitches icon then Quilting to get to the Quilt stitches and choose no 2 under quilt stitches, rather than going via the T Shirt button and choosing the Piecing application, whether that prompt re the seam length would still come up?

Not near my machine at the moment, but will have to check it out tomorrow! :0)

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance". Anon