corel and MBX

gbmko

Dear Jim,I added a screen shot in files of the message I received when I tried to use the embroidery to graphics feature. I tried copying that plug in from essentials to graphics suite 5, and it did come up with the embroidery to graphics window...which never went away...and went to Corel...unuseable, and even when I went back to embroidery, the window was still sitting there.

I have windows 7, 64 bit. My corel graphics suite 5 will not even open now, and I tried uninstalling it, as I guessed the corel from MBX was interferring, but it wouldn't uninstall.

Also, when I open the design gallery, there is nothing there, like on the video by Trevor.

Any suggestions? Thanks so much! Barbara jean