Re: Floriani Thread

Lou Ann

The last time I was in World Weidner the owner talked me in to trying some variegated Aurifil that they just started stocking. It’s actually a cotton thread for quilting, but I tried it on a canvas bag project and it stitched out just as well as the polyester threads. I was totally surprised at that (I stitched at the same speed as the other threads I was using in the project.) and the variegated affect on the filled areas of the design was really cool:) I didn’t have any breakage or shredding that I was afraid would happen with a cotton thread. I think I’ve got in my collection some of most of the brands out there, mostly polyester.
I thought I would just throw out another possibility for thread experimentation!

louannbush@sbcglobal.net