Re: 15000 thread breakage

Linda M <linlefmul@...>

I really like Marathon Threads.  Great price, no breakage.

Linda

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 12:09 PM, nicole schmidt nhs5@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I've used a lot of superior thread and have really liked them. I don't have any affiliates with them, just a very satisfied customer.  I also use their thread stand.  It works great and don't have much issues with thread due to it.  It also has a converter for metallic threads.

Nicole

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 11:43 AM, "Claire Schutz cyschutz@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

For those of you with the thread problems I would suggest you try BFC Creations thread in the "STASH" folder.  Check it out on the site, have used this on the 11K as well as the 15K, several different Pfaff machines, as well as Brother.  Many have tried it and found it to be the answer, the service you get from Suz is amazing and very satisfying. This is good thread, has other products for your designs and VERY good service. Would suggest looking into this thread, etc, Claire S.  I have no personal connection with this person, just a very satisfied customer,

On 11/9/2015 11:31 AM, Pam O KANE PKOKANE1@... [janome12000] wrote:

I have to agree with Florianni not performing as well as some threads.  After a lot of frustration, breakage, and shredding I pulled out my robison Anton poly and it performs without an issue.  I also use a large eye needle.  Results on my 12000 post change are stellar.
Pam

To: janome12000@...
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 09:35:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [janome12000] 15000 thread breakage

I agree Floriani thread is not the best.  I have had horrible experiences with it shredding as well.  I always use my yellow dot bobbin case for embroidering and have a thread guide on the back of my machine.  I also only use Red  Janome needles which are 90/14 and I use them for everything except for a very dense design such as Anita Goodesign collections then I use Microtex 80 which have a really sharp point.  

It is good you have an appt with your dealer bring a sample of some of what you are having issues with he may be able to help.

Virginia

-----Original Message-----
To: janome12000
Sent: Mon, Nov 9, 2015 7:01 am
Subject: [janome12000] 15000 thread breakage

For all of you who have the 15,000 I have a question.  I am having a terrible time with thread breaking. I have tried about everything I can think of to fix this issue. My machines do not seem to like floriani thread which I have a ton. I have tried Robison Anton which seems somewhat better.  I have put the thread on a separate holder and guide.  I have purple janome needles in my machine.  I have the embroidery bobbin case in.  I put janome bobbin thread on the bobbin and still have many thread breaks especially when embroidering. I am very frustrated with this machine. I have an appt with my dealer on Tuesday but wanted to see if anyone else has this problem or any help!!  I am ready to toss the machine out the window but it cost too much!!!  Any help will be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks, Lynne

Sent from my iPad

--
Linda M.

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.