Re: 15000 thread breakage

Pam O'Kane

I have to agree with Florianni not performing as well as some threads.  After a lot of frustration, breakage, and shredding I pulled out my robison Anton poly and it performs without an issue.  I also use a large eye needle.  Results on my 12000 post change are stellar.
Pam

From: janome12000@...
To: janome12000@...
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 09:35:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [janome12000] 15000 thread breakage

I agree Floriani thread is not the best.  I have had horrible experiences with it shredding as well.  I always use my yellow dot bobbin case for embroidering and have a thread guide on the back of my machine.  I also only use Red  Janome needles which are 90/14 and I use them for everything except for a very dense design such as Anita Goodesign collections then I use Microtex 80 which have a really sharp point.

It is good you have an appt with your dealer bring a sample of some of what you are having issues with he may be able to help.

Virginia