Re: 15000 thread breakage

Pam O'Kane

I have to agree with Florianni not performing as well as some threads.  After a lot of frustration, breakage, and shredding I pulled out my robison Anton poly and it performs without an issue.  I also use a large eye needle.  Results on my 12000 post change are stellar.
Pam

To: janome12000@...
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 09:35:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [janome12000] 15000 thread breakage

I agree Floriani thread is not the best.  I have had horrible experiences with it shredding as well.  I always use my yellow dot bobbin case for embroidering and have a thread guide on the back of my machine.  I also only use Red  Janome needles which are 90/14 and I use them for everything except for a very dense design such as Anita Goodesign collections then I use Microtex 80 which have a really sharp point.  

It is good you have an appt with your dealer bring a sample of some of what you are having issues with he may be able to help.

Virginia

-----Original Message-----
To: janome12000
Sent: Mon, Nov 9, 2015 7:01 am
Subject: [janome12000] 15000 thread breakage

For all of you who have the 15,000 I have a question.  I am having a terrible time with thread breaking. I have tried about everything I can think of to fix this issue. My machines do not seem to like floriani thread which I have a ton. I have tried Robison Anton which seems somewhat better.  I have put the thread on a separate holder and guide.  I have purple janome needles in my machine.  I have the embroidery bobbin case in.  I put janome bobbin thread on the bobbin and still have many thread breaks especially when embroidering. I am very frustrated with this machine. I have an appt with my dealer on Tuesday but wanted to see if anyone else has this problem or any help!!  I am ready to toss the machine out the window but it cost too much!!!  Any help will be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks, Lynne

Sent from my iPad

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.