Re: Free Motion Foot

Nicole Schmidt-Nutt

I believe they are different sizes. But there is a kit you can purchase for the 15000.

Having been many different sizes, Jim says:
You want the Convertible Free Motion Set (Part #202146001), which is marked QB-S. DO NOT get the older, now obsolete, QB-H foot (202001003).

On Oct 30, 2015 5:03 PM, "newfilter@... [janome12000]" wrote:

I recently traded in my 7700 for the 15000. I am missing my old free motion foot, the one that had a spring and floated on top you could change from the open toe, to closed to to the round plastic foot. Anybody else feeling that way? I am wondering if I purchase one of those feet that fit my 7700 if it would work OK on my 15000?