Janome's 100 quilt designs

JoAnn Novak

  Could someone tell me where to find the quilt designs?
  I am fairly new to Janome.
  Thank you,   JoAnn

I have signed up to down load the quilt designs from Janome.  I would be interested to know if others taking advantage of this free offer from Janome find that the downloads take forever!!!!  I have very high speed internet from Charter so downloads normally are very short.  These quilt directions take so long that I can go off and do another project and come back some time later to find it is still downloading.  The picture and directions are only 3 pages.  Interested in your comments.  thanks  Mary