Re: MBX5

Anne Parker

Thanks for the link.

I have now signed up for it - though it seems I may not be able to make it as my step-son has got us tickets to a 'bonfire night' celebration being held on 29th.  It's to 'celebrate' the attempted blowing up of the British Parliment on Nov 5th 1605 by Guy Fawkes and is a well celebrated day in UK, though the 'bonfires and fireworks' tend to be held on dates around the day depending on when the organised celebrations can be booked. - you can read about it here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night

It sounds though as if Trevor will be making it available on You-tube as well - hope so.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance". Anon