Re: Acu Feed walking foot

cas <cas@...>

I have a really hard time putting the foot on too.  Kills my neck trying to see, and my neck has enough issues!  If that screw had a longer portion where the threads are it would help because it wouldn’t have to come all the way out.  I realize it could be a longer screw because it would bang on our fingers while guiding the thread.

I have a pose-able light that helps and I leave the door open for a better view.  I was excited to read in the manual that that pull out light is adjustable, then I got home and found it adjusts to slant up.  What in the world would be the reason for that?

Sorry to hear you broke your Acu-foot.
Cas