Re: 12000 blues

Anne Parker

Sorry to hear about your poor machine.

I must admit I made a point of insuring my 15000 on my house insurance for around £30 a year.  I insured it as a specific personal item that I could take anywhere.  That way I can take it for a service and still have it covered, though I seem to remember there was some sort of limit if it was actually stolen from the car of around £2000 - but I would never leave it in the car unattended anyway so that wasn't an issue for me.

Anne
www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance". Anon