Re: Question for Jim regarding LAN settings

Gail

Thanks so much, Jim.  I'm sure you are correct.  We just figured out a temporary fix by taking the router out of the communication  box in the wall that it sits in.  With the router out, the wifi signal is much stronger to the machine and I can connect to the laptop and the iPad.  My husband is going to mount the router on the wall above the com box for now and we will decide if we need to have Bubba come back.  I was just glad you were able to understand my non techno lingo.

Thanks again,

Gail