Re: Stupendous Stitching projects

vicki chrobak

Thank you Barbara. I had a ball with both versions of my project. I took the class specifically for inspiration & it did not fail me. The instructor's only rule was "There are no rules" --right up my alley & I used it to the hilt. Almost didn't know when to quit beading. So yes, I do recommend it. I also learned a new way to finish my fm wallhangings. What I liked best was getting a totally new perspective & a new way to use my machine & hand needlework. On my first project I felted fabric from rayon thread scraps & silk scraps for the background in lieu of recommended batik fabric. Go for it, you won't be sorry.

--
Vicki Jo

What I liked best was getting a totally new perspective
I like your project! I hadn't thought the stupendious stitching was a class I wanted to buy, as I could "do it myself" ,but now...maybe a class for inspiration might be nice. Do you recommend it, and what did you like best about it? I just bought the craftsy "Jean-ious: Reverse engineer" class, so can buy another course this week for $25.

Is anyone doing the free quilting block of the month? I've taught quilting for years, but am still doing it. I ALWAYS learn something from a teacher, so love to take classes, as well as teaching them. The blocks are fun so far. Barbara Jean