Re: Thread spool holder

Connie

Madeline
This sounds like it would be easier than fumbling through boxes of thread.
Could you post a photo?

Regards,
Connie S.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 16, 2015, at 6:13 PM, Madeline Burgoon mdburgoon@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

My husband is a wood tinkerer.  He made a thread spool rack for my embroidery thread.  He used 12 (1 x 1)'s each 20" long and spaced them about an inch apart screwed to 2 cross pieces made of 1 x 4's on the back.  Next he drilled 10 holes in each of the 1 x 1's at an slight angle upward evenly spaced over the 20" pieces.  He cut dowels about 2" long (give or take), inserted them into the holes, hung the whole thing on the wall with picture hangers.  120 spools of thread with a home and I don't have to hunt anymore.