Storing hoops

JoAnn Novak

 I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and purchased a purse hanger.  It goes on the back
 of a door and has hooks to hang purses on.  I hung my hoops on and work great.
 They are out of the way and are very accessible.
 Hope this helps.

  JoAnn

I have started to reorganize my sewing studio - the clutter was making creativity impossible. I am curious how you are storing your embroidery hoops. These hoops are much bigger than my Brother hoops and I need them out of the way but yet handy.
Ideas appreciated.

Connie S.

Sent from my iPad