Since you have the 3D software you should be able to convert your designs to the JEF format used by Janome machines. Once you have a design in JEF format you can get it in your USB stick by following these steps:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Insert the stick in the machine and turn the machine on, if necessary.
2. When the "DO NOT" symbols disappear from the screen, remove the stick.
3. Plug the stick into your computer. Open it from "My Computer" unless it opens automatically.
4. Find the EMB folder and open it.
5. There will be a single folder in EMB, called EmbF. You can use that folder, or you can create more of your own. I like to use folders to classify designs, such as "Birds", "Flowers", etc.
6. Open the EmbF folder, or one you have created, and drag your JEF files into it.
7. When all files are in the stick, click the "Safe Removal of Hardware" icon and ask to remove the drive. Usually it's drive E, but it could be F or G, depending on what other drives you have.
8. Put the stick in the machine. Open designs by following the steps on page 132 of the instruction book.
--- In janome12000@..., "itsatweetything" <itsatweetything@...> wrote: