From: stresover <moos@...>
To: janome12000@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, February 7, 2012 7:05:00 PM
Subject: [janome12000] hoops strength

I have the 10K and 11K. Did a project at the local dealer on the 12K and liked
it, especially the feed. Are the hoops as sturdy on the 12K as they are for the
11K? I think I read somewhere that the largest hoop for the 12K didn't seem very
strong.

Any information about what you like and don't like about the 12K is appreciated.