Re: accufil webinar

Nicole Schmidt-Nutt

I have a question. I'm looking at making some curtains any suggestions?  They are to be heavier ones to keep the heat in.

Thanks,
Nicole, MI

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 1:25 PM, "Luanne Oldsen luanneolds@... [janome12000]" wrote:

I used the GR hoop with the medium size design.  I'm so happy with it. You can contact me anytime for help or tips.

Luanne

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 11:45 PM, lawson lawsonfox@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I have used Amelia's Edge to edge quilting also. It is amazing but I could not use the large designs because our GR hoop is not large enough.  Did you figure out a way to use the large designs?

Luanne

" If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them! "  Phil Pastoret