Re: USB ID question

Kay Davis

My solution to this is very low tech, Joyce. But it works! I write the machine number on a piece of grosgrain ribbon, pull it through the slit in the usb stick, and tie a knot in the ribbon. Simple but effective. Oh, I trim the ends of the ribbon at an angle so it's easier to thread through the slit.  Kay

On October 7, 2015, at 12:06 PM, "'Joyce Daniel' mdaniel@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

I have 3 embroidery Janome machines and all use a USB. Is there an ez way to keep track of what is on each USB? Anyone have a trick, hint, tip, etc.? I am constantly having to put them in my laptop to “see” what they have or locate a design, etc.

TIA!!  Joyce

If my people, who are called by my name,

will humble themselves and pray and

seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,

then I will hear from heaven,

and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14