From: "itsatweetything" <itsatweetything@...>
To: <janome12000@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:49 AM
Subject: [janome12000] Question

Hi, Well, I am a confused again. I have the 12,000. But, I have
never had Janome before. All my designs, are in the pes or vip
format. I know I have to convert them over to the jef format. But,
there is more to it, then that. My problem is, I have the Viking 3D
software. And there is a special way to write the files, to the
stick, and I can't get it to work. Does anyone, have the Viking
software, be able to help me with this problem.
Thank you
Maureen

-----
No virus found in this message.