Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2015 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] Loose thread loops on top and bottom of embroidery

Thanks Vicki,

I have never used titanium needles because the risk of damage to my machine is not worth it to me.  If I get a nest or tangle I prefer a needle break.  Just my preference.
I have always used Schmetz or the Janome needles with all of my Janome machines and never had this problem.

I am suspecting that the design is the culprit and wonder if something happened during the conversion from PES to JEF.  (Jim I just remembered that I did convert the file).

Still, never had this happen before.  :(

Teressa