Re: OT - 500E

Sue Sweet

The software included with the 500E is similar to the Horizon Link/Suite for the 12000/15000. You can edit and write designs direct to the machine via cable or to a USB. In the hoop choices a quilting hoop and hat hoop are shown so I imagine when the quilting hoop is released there may be an upgrade for the software included to update the current version. In Australia we only get 2 hoops with the machine , the 200 x 200 and the 280 x 200. The smaller and rectangle hoops have to be purchased .All the feedback I have heard has been very positive !

Sue

---- "doherty4@... [janome12000]" <janome12000@...> wrote:

Since there's no specific group (yet) for the new 500E,