AcuDesign 2.0

Jim Stutsman

Recently Janome released version 2.0 of the AcuDesign app for iPad. This version adds a lot of nice designs from Janome, some free and some moderately priced. It also adds the option for lettering in a $50 module which you can purchase in the app. The lettering is really nice with a number of fonts.

In preparation for a class, which she gave yesterday in Odessa, Texas, Diane made a video of a complete tutorial for version 2.0 from start to finish. We have added that video to the My 15000 and My 12000 apps. However if you have updated your device to iOS 9 the new video will not appear automatically in the app. To fix that we have released updates to all our apps for iOS 9. FootBook and My 15000 have been reviewed and are available now as a free update. My 12000 is still waiting for review by Apple.

The AcuDesign tutorial is video 9 in the AcuDesign series. It's very comprehensive and gets you through a complete project from start to finish.