Re: updates to Digi jr software

vicki chrobak

There is a Digi Jr 4.0 that I bought outright as I'm new to Janome. Don't know about free update but it does recognize our hoops.

--
Vicki Jo

Have they released an update to the Digi Jr software that recognizes the new hoop sizes? If so is it a free update or a for sale update and if so how much.

I love my new 12000 but wish they would add the smaller hoops ASAP. I am doing the Hoop Sisters block of the month and there is such a waste of the battalizer because there is not an 8" hoop. Is there any word on the street as to when or if the 5 x 7 and the 8 x 8 will be an option.

Thanks in advance

Judy in Arizona
There is a Digi Jr 4.0