Re: Horizon Link features

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

To answer your questions:

1. Once the design is open, either in the Viewing window or the Edit window, you can choose the Print option from the File menu. That's the round ball at the top left corner of the Horizon Link window.

2. If you open an MA hoop design (2 parts in 1 JEF file) in the largest hoop, it will combine the parts to a single design. If the design requires multiple JEF files to preserve the sequence of the layers, it's much more complex. We're going to need to do some heavy work-arounds for that. The biggest problem is that the "Design" button in the "Place" section of the toolbar will only show the designs that are built in or in your My Documents folder. You can't even open a file from the desktop. Hopefully this will be fixed soon!

--- In janome12000@..., "st1b" <st1b@...> wrote:

I have 2 questions -

1) How does one go about printing the design template in Horizon Links which I think that I need for placement on the garment?

2) If I am using a .jef design that I used on my 11000 that is a two-part design since I was moving the hoop upon completion of the first part, does the Horizon software combine the two designs into one? Again if I can print out the design and I see the center arrow placement, I will know if I now have one design.