Footbook, help

Gail

I have had Footbook ever since it came out and love it.  A while ago, I lost the sound on it although I had sound on all other iPad apps.  I did have sound thru the earbuds though.

Yesterday, I did a software upgrade on my iPad and now I don't have videos!  What gives?  Anyone else having a problem and do you know what to do to fix it?

Gail

Jim says:

The latest version of FootBook is compatible with iOS 8, which is probably what you upgraded to. If you still have an earlier version of the app on your iPad it may have issues, depending on how early it is. Go to the App Store icon and check for updates to FootBook. This is not an known problem, and your other problem of no sound when the switch on the side of the iPad is turned on has also been fixed in the latest update.